'Happy Entry'

I've been wanting to update my blog. But this time i wanted to diversify, be creative and come up with something lighter and maybe brighter.

So far, the closest i've come to is on thinking of an idea on what to write about. This is when I realized that i've reached a dead end before even starting. I simply don't know of anything lively/ positive to write about. Ironically I consider myself as an optimist.

I am now thinking that I don't express myself as freely when it comes to happy, positive things, which is quite unfair to myself and perhaps to others as well. Yes, this is worrying.

A friend of mine once said that I focus too much on the negative aspects of my life. I thought about it, and just maybe might be the reason on why I fail to recognize the good things that happens. I am sure the people who know me in real life are somewhat nodding in agreement, but on a whole that's not entirely true. So yeah, refrain from nodding.

Anyhoo..I'll just stick to the boring whinnings which gives me a feeling of satisfaction and the believe that I've spent my free time productively. Guess what? without realizing it I managed to come up with a new whinny entry to post up. Looking at the bright side, I atleast succeeded in posting up a new entry.

2 comments:

uhohmia said...

Hah. You need to get laid,that's what you need.

Vagabond said...

Haha...Ookay, thanks for the advice..