The Little Things One Can Do

Recentyl, I’ve been reading a lot about the Gaza, Israel bashing. Frankly I find it surprising how some people who aren’t Jews supporting the Zionist regiment. On another note, I understand that this is not a new occurrence. This war has been going on and repeated in the course of history and now at present.

 

Writing about this and showing where I stand is amongst the many little things I am able to do to show my support. Here is the account for Mercy Malaysia, where you can contribute, donate: CIMB 1424-000-6561053 or call  03-22733999.

Ignorant people, as usual without any notion of a proper understanding, not even armed with a proper background check or even a simple case study and most evidently without the ability to see and comprehend what they witness in the news and newspapers. Though some being biased it is not difficult to see what’s going on.

3 comments:

[n] said...

Sometimes I wonder if the money really go to where they are supposed to go, you know?

All that I can offer is just my prayers (which I am not sure if He is listening to it).

I just hope that, God would show his mercy on them.

Amin.

Vagabond said...

Nadd :)...it doesn't matter where the money goes...well it actually does..but then i don't know how to say this without going berjela-jela...

hmm..its the intention that counts...

yea i shall stop there...nanti i jumpa u kat ym i bagi 'talk' okay haha

TIQAH said...

Of course he is listening to our prayers.He's the almighty.
we should always remember that dunia is temporary and hardships are tests for us. No matter what happens ,don't forget Allah s.w.t.