Super - ?


This is also something I been wanting to write about…but judging from my recent entries. I suppose keeping it short makes things effective; as in I get to complete and write more regularly.

If I could have a super power, which one would I opt for? I used to want to be like Superman as in having all his super powers. Though I guess in a more realistic sense… I would choose teleportation?
You know because life is shitty, indulging in nonsensical thoughts can be pretty damn endearing and addictive; Sad I know but hey…

Back to the topic. Why teleportation?

Just the idea of going to one place to another and….well basically not being reliant to society/people and not having to be tied to something is just a dream akin to dreaming of having super powers.
On second thoughts I might just choose to have superman like powers as it seems like a, ‘complete’ set of a super person.

Though with teleportation one can also easily win fights and just go and do whatever he feels like, sort of, he is less strong and therefore expendable.

As childish as this may seem, I am enjoying this.

Whereas having a steel like body could make one less paranoid of being hurt and immune to diseases. As such life would probably be more carefree and somewhat free of most worries.

Though if I were to possess such a super power, will I be a hero that is expected of a super hero? Hell to the No!

Justice would be served accordingly, according to me that is. Ha – Ha

Having said that if I were to attain super powers then others too would be able to do so…if that is the case, should I choose to be like Goku instead?

0 comments: