If

Suppression of anger, of holding on to and keeping it in; resisting the urge…the habit, the same thing every time he sees a form of repression… though if he foregoes, his humanity risk being at lost; to get angry again and to be consumed with enmity—or or or or or how does one empathize if the pain he sees is not relatable?  I find it repugnant when my words hold no meaning to the eyes of the readers. Just like peoples abhorrence at my ignorance and complacence at their pain. If only we try to relate to how others might feel.

While we are immersed with our own problems we could go out of our way and put some effort into putting others first at times. It might seem like a suggestion and yes a suggestion to myself.

It is also important to think and to have discourses…if we merely go with the flow and forget about why we lead our lives and do certain things in a conformed way and stop questioning things, then how do we come out of the cave? (Refer: Allegory of the cave).

I rant, as it too is a form of expression, I ran…well I don’t, lemons happen before I could.   

The problem at the table is no one really tries to understand. Everyone is so consumed in a self revolving world… however if one tries I am sure everyone can have a better insight of things, sadly no one has that kind of time!

If the masses were informed and were knowledgeable they’d be less gullible and less prone to manipulation and propaganda especially when these manipulative methods have been used time and time again throughout history.

The first step to enlightenment is to read and not just books by the winners but especially the ones written by the defeated.
   



0 comments: