~BETTER~

Shit.
I wrote with earning and hope,
Though the reply I received was empty,
I checked and checked and wasted my time in anticipating,
Here I stand emptying my pockets from hoping

I did and I did something I wish I didn’t
I think about it and I wish how I hadn’t
Now I am faced with the burden,
The forlorn,  
Oh what I had done!
The sharp edges of swords now poking against my chest,
My plea forsaken,
AS I fell into a dirty ditch,
Dirtied, though dirtied; yet I fell into it knowingly,
All I do now is hope.
My best hope is that I stop falling for dirty ditches.

Acceptence,
At this juncture again
While wanting to move forward
The first phase is acceptance
After that, directions would be clearer
Hey the wayfarer!
The journey and its meticulous stages
How I wish I was stronger,
If I were a little wiser,
.
.
.
I will grow 'taller',
Be better.










0 comments: